Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] building under OSX bootstrap does not work.

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] building under OSX bootstrap does not work.
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 15:23:02 -0400

Please review my install guide for OSX, in < http://www.nd.edu/ ~mdickens/GNURadio/ >; it addresses the issues you came across.

To be short, 'libtoolize' isn't installed by MacPorts; 'glibtoolize' is, as is 'glibtool'. Apple has a 'libtool' application of its own ( /usr/bin/libtool ), that is -not- compatible with GNU's libtool; thus the renaming by MacPorts so-as to not (directly) break anything.

You need to edit 'bootstrap' and change 'libtoolize' to 'glibtoolize'; the rest of the warnings can be ignored, though the "underquoted definition" can easily be corrected; again see the install guide near the end.

Good luck!  Let me know if this works. - MLD