Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reorganization of gnuradio-examples in trunk r627

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reorganization of gnuradio-examples in trunk r6279
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 11:33:23 -0700

Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:

> Can we also add a switch that enables building individual modules "outside"
> the source tree the way it was prior to GNU-Radio 3.0.2?

The way it was prior to 3.0.2 (or maybe it was 3.0.3) was broken.  The
'make check' process could fail because of linkage outside the tree vs.
inside during a build.

> This will allow building packages as individual modules.

I understand the benefit this would have; we will at least reexamine it
after the 3.1 release, but no promises.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC