Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP and SDR

From: Caleb Phillips
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP and SDR
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 11:34:17 -0600

> All i need is to demonstrate a standard digital communication link
> in software defined radio using USRP board.
> Help !!!!!!!!

Um, okay. Then do it.

Check out the example programs [0]. Do what they do, but the way you
want to do it. If you don't understand what they are doing (RF-wise),
you might check out a digital communications or DSP book [1].

If you have a specific question or problem, then maybe the list can
help. Until then, no, we won't do your homework for you ;).

[0] http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/gnuradio-examples
[1] http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/SuggestedReading

Good luck,

--