Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Data Capture Problems

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Data Capture Problems
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 00:46:21 -0400

Michael Dickens wrote:

Ed - Please try the latest SVN trunk or both GNU Radio and GRC, then report back to the list. This might be due to some bugs I fixes in the some GNU Radio OSX code recently. Or it might not ... but trying the latest SVN trunk is always wise with an issue like this. - MLD

With a lot of patience and help from Mike I was able to straighten out
my OSX build environment so the latest SVN trunk would build.

For some strange reason, even though I had GNU libtool 1.5 installed
and named glibtool (and glibtoolize) the ./bootstrap script wasn't
happy until I used MacPorts to install it.  Then the ./bootstrap
and the rest of the build worked.

And the best news is that it fixed the data capture problem.  I
made several runs at 320 ksamples/sec for 12 min (a 1GB file!) without
a problem.