[Discuss-gnuradio] a programming question about building a block

From: Dawei Shen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] a programming question about building a block
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 14:54:16 -0400

Hey, Guys

I encountered a programming problem when I tried to build a new block. I defined a subclass inside my block class, which looks like:

class my_block : gr_block{
  class my_subclass {
     sub_class details
  }
}

Well, this my_subclass is part of my implementation, all its member functions are inline functions. Everything got compiled and installed well. However, when I used my block in my python script, I met some error like:

import _howto
ImportError: /usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/gnuradio/_howto.so: undefined symbol: _ZN22howto_my_block10my_subclass1hE

Could anybody help me with this problem? Should I do something with my .i file or makefile.am file?

Thank you in advance.

Dawei