[Discuss-gnuradio] digital i/o pins

From: Juha Vierinen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] digital i/o pins
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:18:10 +0300

Hi,

Is there any way to read a 1-bit data stream from the digital i/o pins
at the same sample rate as the RF? With modifications to the FPGA it
should be possible, but is there any way to do it in software? We
would like to read and possibly write 1-bit digital control
information at the same rate as we sample the RF. This would be a nice
way to drive a RF switch, or read the state of some externally
controlled RF switch.

Is the USRP2 that was mentioned on the list some time ago still on
schedule? Will there be support for it in gnuradio when it arrives? If
so, we might want to put in an order right away.

Best regards,
juha