[Discuss-gnuradio] FIFO size and duplex mode

From: Andrey A
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FIFO size and duplex mode
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 12:08:28 +0400

Hi!
We are considering the possibility of bying a couple of USRP boards
for building the MIMO 2 RX 2 TX duplex system.

1. For us it is critical to know the precise size on FIFO buffers. So
we could evaluate overrun / underrun probabilities.

Matt said it is 2K lines. Does it mean 2048 bits?

2. Does the board work in time division duplexing of frequency division
duplexing mode?
From the schematic I tend to think it works in TDD mode.

Could someone, please, confirm this?

The answers to these questions are very important for us, because we
want to make sure the USRP is suitable for our needs.