Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] oprofile inband code results

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] oprofile inband code results
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 16:38:39 -0400

George Nychis wrote:

Eric Blossom wrote:

The malloc/free's could be coming from the C++ allocations for the pmt
objects.  Thanks for investigating!

No problem!  Wasn't as bad as we thought :)

Suggestions on where to go from here with the inband code?

Leo is just finishing up mapping the rest of the registers, we got stuck on a Verilog issue Brian is helping us with. Then we are going to do another merge and we can ping you when that's ready.

We also implemented the delay functionality which we've tested to be working checking the oscope.

Actually, I'm going to partially answer my own question... I thought of something when I went running.

I'd like to sort out the RSSI issue. I'm going to dig at the RSSI verilog to figure out exactly what its returning. We're never getting any difference in the top half of the 32 bits, only the bottom half. Then we can decide exactly what we want to return, and if we want to allocate any more of the header to it.

But if there's anything else let me know.

- George