[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_prims python module missing

From: Paul Creekmore
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_prims python module missing
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:02:45 -0400

When I attempt to run any python example script or utility that includes usrp.py, I get the following error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "./usrp_fft.py", line 24, in ?
   from gnuradio import usrp
 File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/gnuradio/usrp.py", line 24, in ?
   import usrp_prims
ImportError: No module named usrp_prims

Indeed usrp_prims.py is nowhere to be found on my system. Neither is usrp_dbid, the next module called in usrp.py. I searched the mailing list archive and found similar problems mentioned, but found no solution. Where might I find these missing modules?

I'm running Debian, and installed the GNU Radio package via apt-get.

Thanks,
Paul