Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] saturation with multi_fft.py

From: ematlis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] saturation with multi_fft.py
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:32:42 -0400 (EDT)

Can you give me an example?  I've never worked with verilog code before.

Also- this fix you are proposing- is it a simple scaling of gain that would be independent of decimation? Because as you can see from the following figure, the amplitudes scale directly with the decimation for values above 128 on the 4 rcv rbf.

www.nd.edu/~ematlis/z.gnuradio/Amplitude_vs_decimation.jpg

Both rbf's produce a flat response below 128 decimation; greater than this is where the change occurs. The standard half-band rbf does have a couple of dips but is basically flat.

thanks,
eric