Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Release 3.1.0rc0 now available; New Deb

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Release 3.1.0rc0 now available; New Debian package repository
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:03:51 -0400

That would be fine by me. MacPorts maintains their own SVN for this purpose, but having 2 locations would also work.

I will work on rewriting the portfile to allow installation of individual modules (as dependencies allow). For example, gnuradio- core must be installed first and can be its own portfile. gr-audio- osx would be its own portfile, as would gr-trellis and so forth. I don't think this is too difficult, and it would be convenient. Some parts of Python 2.5 are separated that way (for whatever reason).