Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CIC passband compensation

From: Nirali Patel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CIC passband compensation
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:25:27 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Firas,

Thanks for your response. In an earlier thread you had posted a matlab script
called usrpddc.m that calculates the overall frequency response of the usrp rx
chain and plots it. This would be very useful to me however, when I try to run
it I find it is missing mfilt.cicdecim() function. If you still have this and
could make it available it will be a great help.

Thanks
Nirali

Hi Patel,

No [CIC non flat response] compensation filter is available.

Firas