Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simulated Doppler Shift

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simulated Doppler Shift
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 18:38:09 +0200

2007/10/26, Ryan Rutherford <address@hidden>:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am trying to figure out the best way to approach simulating doppler
> shift on my BPSK transmitter.  Does anyone know of how I may be able to
> approach this?
>
> Thank you in advance for any information.

Hi,

You can just multiply the BPSK signal with the signal from a
gr.sig_source_c block. This should be sufficient if you do no take the
effect of the Doppler frequency shift of the BPSK signal into account.
This assumption might be valid for your application, but that depends
on the rate of the BPSK modulation.
--
Trond Danielsen