Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] I and Q samples out of FPGA receive chain

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] I and Q samples out of FPGA receive chain
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 09:56:12 -0700

Nirali Patel wrote:

> However I do not see any outputs when I connect these signals to the
> debug pins using debug_0(bb_rx_q0),.debug_1(bb_rx_i0).

When routing signals through the master_controller debug ports, you'll
need to (on the host at runtime) enable the debug output register, and
set the IO pins as outputs.

HOWEVER--don't EVER do this unless you are using a BasicRX/TX or LFRX/TX
board in the slots.  You can damage the daughterboard, USRP FPGA, or
both otherwise.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC