Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Calculate SNR

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Calculate SNR
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 14:46:53 -0500

On 11/9/07, Meenaktchi Venkatachalam <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering how to calculate SNR. Is there function already a function
> that I can use to find SNR?

If you know where your constellation symbols are, and you know where
the IQ symbol really ended up after equalization - calculating the
amount of noise should be straight forward.

I don't know if there is a block which takes in a constellation
mapping along with a stream of IQ datapoints and calculates SNR.

Brian