[Discuss-gnuradio] Typo on UdevConfig page in wiki?

From: Eric A. Cottrell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Typo on UdevConfig page in wiki?
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 20:41:24 -0500

Hello,

I finally got my main computer fixed, hardware upgraded, and OpenSuSE
10.3 installed.  I noticed going through the wiki instructions when
installing gnuradio in 10.2 and now 10.3 that one command maybe wrong
at  http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UdevConfig.  Currently it is:

    Add a user to the group

        # /usr/sbin/usermod -a usrp [username]

    If your copy of usermod does not support this syntax try

        # /usr/sbin/usermod -G usrp -a [username]

It appears that the -a should not be included in the second command
line.  When I used the form below it added [username] to the usrp
group.  I think the wiki needs to be corrected but I am not 100% sure.

    If your copy of usermod does not support this syntax try

        # /usr/sbin/usermod -G usrp [username]

73 Eric