[Discuss-gnuradio] DECT anyone?

From: Alexander List
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DECT anyone?
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:51:05 +0100

Hello,

I'm currently investigating the possibilities to do DECT with GNU Radio.
I currently have a USRP1 with BasicRX/TX. If possible, I'd like to avoid
buying the RFX1800 because of budget reasons (I'm a student right now),
so do you think it's feasible by "abusing" the RF part of a used DECT
base station?

I noticed that DECT is on the wishlist, and it sounds like a nice
project for a master's thesis... is anyone already working on DECT?

Alex