Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with 2Mbps of BBN code(802.11b)

From: Michael Gray
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with 2Mbps of BBN code(802.11b)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:14:33 -0700 (MST)

Since you are going from B-PSK to Q-PSK modulation you may have a problem
with spectral inversion.  With B-PSK it won't matter, however with Q-PSK a
+90 degree phase change will look like -90 degrees at the receiver.

You can invert the spectrum with the set_rx_freq command.  Just set a
negative IF frequency.

src.set_rx_freq (0, -IF_freq)

Hope that helps....