[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP FPGA resource utilization

From: C S Nagaraj
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP FPGA resource utilization
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 13:36:05 +1100

Dear All,

I'm planning to use the DBSRX with USRP board. After the frequency translation and filtering I want to process the samples further inside the FPGA, before transferring it to the host.

Could you please let me know the resource utilization of EP1C12 in the USRP board, assuming that I need samples at (i) 64MHz (ii) 32MHz, (two cases). It would help me know beforehand whether I'll be doing my part of the processing in FPGA or software.

Thanks in advance,
Nagaraj