[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Sample size and data rates

From: Aadil Volkwin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Sample size and data rates
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:10:37 +0200

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for replying my msg:

when I say "play" I mean outputting the file to the audio sink.

The scripts and sample file can be found here:
http://rrsg.ee.uct.ac.za/members/aadil/

I've realised my calculation does not make sense.
The 1 000 000 are written at quad rate of 320KSps which is approx
3secs worth of FM signal captured. Hence playback time (to audio sink)
is approx 3secs.

My question now is how is the file being further decimated, during the
demodulation and outputting to audio sink process.

The scripts and sample file can be found here:
http://rrsg.ee.uct.ac.za/members/aadil/

regards,

Aadil