Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Transmit on Side B?

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Transmit on Side B?
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 12:56:47 -0800

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 03:06:32PM -0500, George Nychis wrote:
> Hi Maxime,
>
> This is a pretty difficult question for people to answer without your code
> for the C++ drivers yet.  But, since you've shared it with me... :)
>
> On line 50 of USRP_Interface_tx.cpp, you're calling
> usrp_standard_tx::make() with nchannels set to 1.  This is the third
> parameter... try setting it to 2 and then using the appropriate mux.

Setting nchannels to 2 has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE B SIDE,
it has to do with receiving 2 DDC streams.

I suggest that Max ensure that he's looked at the inherited python
code in the daughterboard hierarchy.  He may be using the wrong i2C
address or something similar.  Is the rx mux set up properly to route
the samples from the B side A/Ds into DDC 0?

Eric