[Discuss-gnuradio] ImportError: No module named gnuradio

From: Fasika Alemayehu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ImportError: No module named gnuradio
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 08:20:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi All ,
I have just installed gnuradio and it was successful. But when i tried to run the gnuradio-examples, i get the error message 'ImportError: No module named gnuradio'. I have changed the PYTHONPATH to the directory where python is installed but it is not working. I have installed gnuradio in a different folder i.e. /usr/Nett/users/fass/gnuradio whereas the python directory is /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages. Could that be a problem ?
Here is the error ....
address@hidden:~$ export PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages
address@hidden:~/gnuradio/gnuradio-examples/python/network$ ./dial_tone_source.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./dial_tone_source.py", line 23, in <module>
    from gnuradio import gr
ImportError: No module named gnuradio

Regards,

Fasika