Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frontend Hardware which is not USRP

From: Fasika Alemayehu
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frontend Hardware which is not USRP
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 13:28:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi Eric,

I also have got a similar situation. We are building a software defined radio using GNU radio. We have a receiver front end to test and analyze the performance of Wireless sensor nodes at 2.5GHz. The module is similar with USRP but we are studying the differences inorder to integrate the hardware with the gnuradio. I would really appreciate if I can find any documentation about the details of the signal transfer to/from the usrp and the usrp itself so that we can see the difference between the USRP and our hardware.

Best ,
Fasika