[Discuss-gnuradio] RE: USRP - radio astronomy

From: Frank Rawlins
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: USRP - radio astronomy
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:46:37 +0000

Yes Lars, I'm sure you are correct, it's something to do with our version of Python.

When I downloaded and installed a required package 'wxWidgets (wx-common)' and 'wxPython (python-wxgtx2.6)'
I had a message to say wx----- was previously named 'wxWindows'.

Guess what? The last line of my fault listing states 'wxWindow' is expected.  All other lines refer to wx something or other.

Just hope Marcus turns up soon.

Regards,

Frank

Messenger on the move. Text MSN to 63463 now!