Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OS X Leopard usrper error - omnithread?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OS X Leopard usrper error - omnithread?
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 19:30:38 -0500

Andrew - You'll need to work with the SVN trunk as of r7252 (yesterday). I checked in changes for OSX (any version) to include the omnithread library in the compilation of the USRP's library and applications. Updating to the latest SVN will take care of the "Symbol not found" issue; I don't know about the USRP or not issue. - MLD