Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question on using gr.file_source

From: Jason Anders
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question on using gr.file_source
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:41:22 +0800

I have a problem. Let's say that Rx1 stores the output of a  gr.file_source() operation. I want to extract its contents so that I could access it  as an array. You said that I use gr.vector_sink(). However, gr.vector_sink () doesn't take any input arguments.... =(

So basically, how would it know that I want to extract values from the Rx1 stream when I have other input streams?

Thanks!

On Jan 13, 2008 9:58 PM, Martin Braun < address@hidden> wrote:
On Sunday 13 January 2008 13:15:54 Jason Anders wrote:
> Hi! I', quite new to GNU Radio and I was wondering whether I could
> access via index the values obtained after the gr.file_source ()
> command?
>
> I mean, could I retrieve contents just as if it were an array? Thanks!

You can send it to a gr.vector_sink_* and then get an array using data().

Martin