Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] blks2.synthesis_filterbank

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] blks2.synthesis_filterbank
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:42:21 -0800

Eric Blossom wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 11:18:15PM -0800, benjar wrote:
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> I was wondering if the whole hier_block2 thing was working yet.

To answer this particular question--yes.  The new top_block/hier_block2
code has been in the stable branch since 3.1.0, and all our examples and
QA code have been switched over to use it on our development trunk.  So
it gets exercised quite frequently.

>> Is this a bug in the filterbank code

I suspect that when the block was switched to use the new
top_block/hier_block2 code, a bug was introduced.

However, the gr-pager scripts use blks2.analysis_filterbank successfully.

>From Eric:

> Not sure what the other problem is.
> Johnathan, can you take a look at this?

Will do.