[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Gnu Radio Companion (GRC) 0.69 experience

From: Jeffrey Karrels
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Gnu Radio Companion (GRC) 0.69 experience
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:56:57 -0500

I was using FC7(32-bit) and GRC 0.69 for a little while. I too noticed
GRC closing completely, but I do not have enough details to back-up
your exact pattern. Come to think about it though, it happened more
often than not in graphs that had a lot of sinks in them...

I have not used GRC in some time, but I do have to say that if it
doesn't exist already, it would have been nice to have access to the
code of the actual graph that was being created. Something like an
"export to .py" or if you really wanted to win my heart a gnu-radio
3.2 "export to c".