Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems when receiving after transmit

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems when receiving after transmit
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:42:39 -0500

Johnathan Corgan wrote:
On 1/21/08, George Nychis <address@hidden> wrote:

When running usrp_rx_cfile.py the first time, i get no voltage reading
from this pin.

Then I run usrp_siggen.py and get a little under 1V at the pin on average.

When I stop usrp_siggen.py the pin goes down to about 200mV, which is
where it stays when i run usrp_rx_cfile.py the second time.

This should be a 3.3V logic level.  Can you verify you have the right pin?

I've drawn a red arrow to where I'm measuring from:
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/gnychis/Flex2400.jpg

- George