[Discuss-gnuradio] Tx path problems with RFX-900

From: M9607313
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tx path problems with RFX-900
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 01:43:54 -0500

Hello,everyone

I have two problems about USRP Tx path as below:

1.General in the TX path,transmit data repeat again and again(I use RFX-900
daughterboard),but in my reseach I need to transmit data one period ,or after
break some period,continue to transmit data.How do I do it?

2.I want know Tx FIFO how full it is.Have any command or program script in
Gnuradio can show the FIFO state?

--
This message was sent on behalf of address@hidden at openSubscriber.com
http://www.opensubscriber.com/messages/address@hidden/topic.html