[Discuss-gnuradio] RFX900 and Clocking Notes

From: TomasOMaille
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX900 and Clocking Notes
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 02:53:24 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I am reading the Clocking Notes in order to set up a coherent 2 antenna
system.

My setup is a USRP Rev 4.5 and two RFX900 daughterboards dated 3-10-2006

Step1: I want to disable the RFX900 clocks so I need to

Move R64 to R84, Move R142 to R153

which looks straight forward.

Step 2: To connect in the motherboard clock the notes say to

Move R35 to R36, Move R117 to R115

on my board there isn't a component at R35 or R117 but there are components
at R36 and R115.

Is this a typo in the clocking notes? Should it read

Move R36 to R35, Move R115 to R117

Or do I just need to perform Step 1 and ignore Step 2?

Regards,

Tomas O'Maille