[Discuss-gnuradio] help generating frequency offset

From: George Nychis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] help generating frequency offset
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:22:52 -0500

Hi all,

I'm attempting to generate frequency offset in a script that is adding some channel features:
  http://cyprus.cmcl.cs.cmu.edu/matched_filter/gen_noise_samples.py

The frequency offset is specified, for which the original signal is mixed and then the offset signal is added with the noise.

But I'm not seeing the appropriate frequency offset. If I specify a frequency offset of 100Hz, I'm only seeing a single point shift, all other points are the same as if there is no offset:
  http://cyprus.cmcl.cs.cmu.edu/matched_filter/graphs/freq_offset.jpg

I'd greatly appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!
George