[Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE DySPAN demonstrations

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE DySPAN demonstrations
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 12:00:06 +0000

Hello GNU Radio world. This years IEEE symposium on Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks (DySPAN) will be held in Chicago and, following last years landmark demonstration event, will host another demo session. I am one of the demonstration organizers, and I wanted to bring this event to your attention. If you are interested in participating, please visit the website at http://www.ieee-dyspan.com and see the demonstrations page. You can download the application to submit a proposal there; I didn't want to blast the list with the attachments.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Tom

More information:
IEEE DySPAN 2008 will provide the opportunity to conduct live demonstrations of dynamic spectrum access systems, policy engines, and networks. This year’s event will build on the huge success of the demonstrations at IEEE DySPAN 2007 by offering an invaluable opportunity to demonstrate, experiment, and interact with other world-leading researchers.

The forms found at http://www.ieee-dyspan.com will ensure we can disseminate the information we need to obtain the necessary experimental licences, and enable us to maximise the value of this opportunity for both you and the IEEE DySPAN 2008 participants. Completed proposals may be emailed or faxed to us (scanned copies as
email attachments are acceptable).

IEEE DySPAN 2008 will be held in the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel, Chicago, IL from Oct. 14 – 17th 2008. Further information regarding the symposium is available at http://www.ieee-dyspan.org.

Key dates:

Feb. 29, 2008: Complete attached proposal form and submit to dyspandemos at ctvr.ie

Apr. 1, 2008: Notification of demonstration proposal acceptance

Sept. 1, 2008 Submission deadline for demonstration paper

October 14-17, 2008: DySPAN symposium

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Keith Nolan, Tom Rondeau
IEEE DySPAN 2008 Demonstration Chairs
Email: dyspandemos at ctvr.ie