Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] abs_top_srcdir?

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] abs_top_srcdir?
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 15:46:51 -0800

On 2/10/08, Clark Pope <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm trying to build the latest in SVN under ubuntu (6.06 lts). Compiled fine
> about 6 months ago but this time it fails on missing header files. Tracked
> it down to abs_top_srcdir is not getting defined.
>
>  I manually defined it in the shell and the compile seems to be going now.
>
>  I assume automake should have generated this? Is anyone else having this
> problem?

We (well, I) recently checked in a fairly significant update to our
build system, which *should* have had no impact on existing
functionality.  Testing was done with Ubuntu 7.10 but not 6.06.

Could you please try compiling using the stable 3.1.1 release branch?

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC