[Discuss-gnuradio] Any working transmitter/receiver package?

From: rick zhang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Any working transmitter/receiver package?
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:11:39 -0700

Hello folks,
I want to try some working transmitter and receiver GSR package. It seems most emails in the archive are talking about receiving while I'm interested in both transmitting and receiving.  I prefer to have a system with a bandwidth of 8 MHz, but I'm willing to settle for 6 MHz if it is the best the current USRP can do. I have tried the BBN package and want to try something else.

Any suggestion is welcome!

Thanks,

Junxing