[Discuss-gnuradio] DAB receiver

From: Andreas Müller
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DAB receiver
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:14:24 +0100

Hello,

I am an electrical engineering student, and I would like to implement a
DAB receiver as a semester thesis (about 1/3 the size of a Master thesis).

I intend to implement each part first in Matlab and then in GNU Radio.
Ideally, I hope to use the existing OFDM code in gnuradio-core and some
external MP2 library for the audio decoding.

However, I am wondering if this is feasible as a semester thesis. Any
comment about the rough amount of work that would be needed would be
greatly appreciated.

In the mailing lists, there are some references to an existing DAB
implementation from ([1],[2]).  Can anyone tell me how far this got? The
referenced website (http://www.1c3.de/gr-dab.tar.bz2) is empty.

Regards, Andreas

[1]
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2006-08/msg00205.html