Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPS on USRP

From: Don Ward
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPS on USRP
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 22:22:47 -0500

Phaysal Khan wrote:

I used usrp_fft, and I can see a CW at 1575.42MHz, so it means that it is in the working condition, although I still get the same error msg once everytime i run
anything. It says
$python usrp_fft.py -f 1.57542G
usb_contro_msg failed: usb_control_msg: sending control message failed, win
error: A device attached to the system is not functioning.

Under Windows (both Cygwin and MinGW) I get this message every time I start a GNU Radio application that uses the USRP. I haven't been able to figure out why, but it doesn't seem to affect the operation of the USRP or GNU Radio.

-- Don W.