RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to insert a matlab file into GNURadio in pyth

From: Jose Emilio Gervilla Rega
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to insert a matlab file into GNURadio in python
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:58:52 +0100

What I was talking about I think it is not post-processing like the files in the link you`ve put me in your answer. I refer for example at the synchronization matlab file which is implemented in the folder gnuradio/gnuradio-examples/python/ofdm. In this folder from the installed program is a file in matlab of synchronization and I think it is inserted by the makefile. Because of your answers I'm starting to think it is not inserted directly and the synchronization is being used by importing the blocks from blksimpl... and I think I should rewrite my code in python in order to insert it in GNURadio, isn`t it?

Thank you!

> Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:04:02 -0400
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> CC: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to insert a matlab file into GNURadio in python
>

> Jose Emilio Gervilla Rega wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've made a code in matlab for GNURadio but I don't know how to insert
> > this code in the files programmed in python in GNURadio. Can anyone tell
> > me how to do it?I've seen there are some files done in matlab but I
> > couldn't figure out how they have been inserted.
> >
> > Thank you very much!
> >

> Hi,
>
> The octave scripts, found in here:
> http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/gnuradio-core/src/utils
>
> ... are not actually inserted into a GNU Radio flowgraph or anything.
> They are simply used to post-process data from GNU Radio.
>
> I think some people have managed to integrate GNU Radio and matlab in
> the past, I don't know how though. But, those files I think you're
> speaking of are for post-processing.
>
> - George

Tecnología, moda, motor, viajes,.suscríbete a nuestros boletines para estar siempre a la última MSN Newsletters