Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a question about wx.App()

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a question about wx.App()
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:12:45 -0400

On Mar 24, 2008, at 11:02 AM, Bill Stevenson wrote:
1, there should be a class wx.App(), from which stdapp is derived! But where can I find it, what is the path of it? i have checked out the path: usr/lib/python2.5/sitepackages/wx-2.8-gtk2-unicode/wx, but there is no file named App()! Where is it? 3, How can i find the entire code of Mainloop(), a method of class App()???

You need to browse the original source code to wxWidgets and wxPython for those. The stuff installed where you mention is either PY code or SO libraries (make from compiled C++). You can glean a little from code fragments in (I think; starting from where you left off): _code.py and _code_.py ... but these don't really help a lot. Looking at the source codes helps a bit more (I recently did exactly what you are trying to do). You can find the original C++ code to wx.App in the wxWidgets source.