Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new 802.11b receiver

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new 802.11b receiver
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:02:01 -0400

Mohammad:

Do you know Fehrouz Farhang-B? I am sure you must. He is an acquaintance of mine. Are you in the Wireless Communications Lab or the DSP Lab (Signal Processing Group)?

I have before, and I wish to recommend again, Fehrouz book on SDR techniques to people here.

http://www2.elen.utah.edu/~farhang/

Who is directing your thesis work? I want to remind you and everyone else listening, that we will soon have the USRP2. It will definitely support the 802.11b and g. It would be good to have the code early so we can make a plan on moving it to the USRP2 to support the full bandwidth.

I am looking forward to visit your department at some time in the next few months. I hope to be able to meet you.

Thank your for doing this work!
Bob McGwier

Mohammad Hamed Firooz wrote:
Quoting George Nychis <address@hidden>:

Brian Padalino wrote:
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 1:02 AM, Mohammad Hamed Firooz