[Discuss-gnuradio] SDR08 Open Source Track

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDR08 Open Source Track
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 21:24:17 -0700

Every year the SDR Forum puts on a big conference and trade show. At SDR08, there will be an Open Source in SDR track which I am organizing. The session is open to any SDR topic so long as there is some sort of Open Source connection. I would like to invite everyone to submit abstracts. The call for papers is here:

   http://sdrforum.org/sdr08/papers.html

The abstract deadline has passed, but if you can get an abstract in during the next week or so, you should be OK.

Please contact me if you would like more info.

Thanks,
Matt