[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Artwork

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Artwork
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:08:10 +0100

Brian Padalino wrote am 2008-03-27 23:05:
On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 5:57 PM, Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:
 IIRC Arial == Helvetica.  Not sure about Georgia.
Georgia closely resembles Times New Roman.

I made 2 new versions with DejaVue (Bitsream Vera) and FreeFont fonts.

I'd like to use the free fonts. Any interest in the sources of the image (SVG)?

Patrick
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at tugraz dot at>