Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question: Setting Rx-A and RX-B Daughterboard on

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question: Setting Rx-A and RX-B Daughterboard on simultaneously
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:20:11 -0400

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 5:03 AM, Jason Anders <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all!
>

> Is it possible to set both the Rx-A and the Rx-B (of the BASIC Rx
> daughterboard) to ON while at the same time allowing I and  Q sampling? How
> will this be done?

So a while ago, I tried to put together a little FAQ on the wiki.  I
tried to use the mailing list as a guide, and I believe this might
answer your question:

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/FAQ#HowcanIrecorddatafromdifferentdaughterboardsonthesameUSRP

If it doesn't, or there are problems with the answer, please let us
know or change it on the wiki if you can figure it out on your own.

Brian