Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: frequency offset of USRP

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: frequency offset of USRP
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:55:43 -0400

But after you acquire, it is a simple matter to detect lock and then gear shift to a narrower tracking loop.

Bob

Sl Peng wrote:
Yes!
This method works for the acquisition, but does not work for the tracking loop. Because the chip rate is relevant to the Doppler shift frequency. So how about your program? Can you suggest me some other ways to deal with this issue?