[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: libusb-win32 for USRP

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: libusb-win32 for USRP
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 12:32:03 +0200

Hello Irene!

irene159 wrote am 2008-04-03 18:12:

When trying to run “import usrp” I get an Import Error.
I realised that “make” command in the usrp folder isn’t successful
apparently due to usrp_basic.cc file errors all associated to usb such as
usb.h include or functions like _usb_strerror.

Do you have the command line and the output? This would simplify the procedure of finding the very point of failure a lot.

2) Does anybody have an idea where the problem comes from?

More Information is needed.
Please provide as much and precise information as possible:
*) What environment you have (system, tools, settings)
*) what exactly you did
*) The output of failing commands
This makes it possible for other hackers to reconstruct the error and avoids lengthly question-answers mails, which are frustrating and take lot of time.

Patrick

ps: If unshure how to report errors, see
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at tugraz dot at>