Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] c++ example about reading data from usrp

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] c++ example about reading data from usrp
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 20:05:11 -0400

Eric Blossom wrote:
On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 05:12:42PM -0400, George Nychis wrote:

Sl Peng wrote:
Hi all:

I wonder if there is any C++ example show how to read data from the
USRP.

Currently the only example i can find is the usrp_rx_cfile.py, but it
was written by python which i am not quit understand. Is there any c++
example about how to read data from USRP?
Hi,

Take a look at this C++ example:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/usrp/host/apps/test_usrp_standard_rx.cc

- George

The real problem right now is that there is no handling for the
daugtherboards in pure C++.  This is on the list of things to fix for
release 3.2

Right, I forgot to mention that... that will only allow you to work with BasicRX/TX. Sorry.

- George