Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] C++ daughterboard code [was MATLAB...]

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] C++ daughterboard code [was MATLAB...]
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:39:55 -0400

On Apr 9, 2008, at 4:56 PM, Eric Blossom wrote:
If somebody wants do do something useful that would forward the
action, I suggest investing the effort required to convert the
daughterboard code to C++.  Johnathan has looked at this, and may
still have a developer branch around somewhere.  If you're interested
in working on this, please post a note to the list, and Johnathan,
Matt or I will give you our two cents worth about how we think it
should work.

I could be talked into doing that. It would benefit my current efforts greatly. Please do send out (to the list, or me specifically) your US$0.02 worth. - MLD