[Discuss-gnuradio] Residual Frequency?

From: Wireless Monster
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Residual Frequency?
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:38:37 -0400

Hi All,

I am trying to send a GSM modulated signal using the USRP and the RFX900 board using the 'tune' function as in the provided usrp examples:

r = self.u.tune(self.subdev._which, self.subdev, target_freq)

The desired frequency is 925.6MHz, and I am getting a -381.47m residual_frequency as shown below.

What will be the best way to correct that, so I get the signal modulated to the desired frequency?

Thanks in advance to all for your help!

---8<----

Using TX d'board A: Flex 900 Tx MIMO B
r.baseband_freq = 930M