Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Working with the OFDM code without USRPs

From: Hoo-chang Shin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Working with the OFDM code without USRPs
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 01:15:36 -0700 (PDT)

I got the reason of the problem: that was because of the slightly different
software version of the gnuradio that I had at each side.
After I matched the software versions, it worked correctly almost as expected.
About the problem, I got that for free by making the below substitutions in the
flowgraph.
Thanks.