Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Compainon 0.70

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Compainon 0.70
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:00:55 -0400

Josh Blum wrote:

The 0.70 will work fine with existing saved files. Its the same as the 0.69 with some fixes and other blocks.

Glad to hear it!

I really dont want to break any old flow graphs. I will look into a converter program that looks at each block in an older flow graph and finds the new block that is the closest match (name wise) and copies the parameters in order. Something like that....

That sounds perfectly reasonable. Thanks for the quick response!